Quote

"Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured"

I am a Healthy Happy Life lover and I believe that starts at home and your belly so this is a place to share great and easy scratch recipes, some inspirational stories, and great life tips!

Email

*If you are interested in receiving more personal tips and coaching please email me! Jenn at jawoolstenhulme@gmail.com*

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Weight Gain

First I would really like to say that I'm not at all trying to offend anyone.

With pregnancy I have so far gained 30 pounds. I gained 10 right before I got pregnant, 10 in the first trimester, and 10 in the second. This weight gain has taken such a tole on my body! I can not believe that only five years ago I was 60 pounds heavier than my regulated healthy weight. I cannot believe that I was working out, walking around campus, and being active with friends. Now yes I did have more muscle so that tributes to the weight but still. I am now so achy it is so hard for me to do yoga, clean house, walk, stand up, sit down, and to sleep. I cannot imagine having this weight all the time! So painful and so hard on my body! I am so grateful to now have the knowledge of my own bio individuality. That I can take care of myself and keep my weight at a constant healthy level. I do worry, I worry allot. I think everyone who has been over weight worries about the weight coming back. It is going to take time after this pregnancy to get back down. I am so excited to do so cause I will feel so much better!! I will be able to be more active with my baby, take care of us, giving him the tools and example to take care of yourself in a healthy manner!

Weight loss, especially in a healthy consistent manner, is a gift and a blessing!!! Everyone is capable of being healthy and feeling well and everyone deserves it!!!

Have a Healthy Happy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment