Quote

"Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured"

I am a Healthy Happy Life lover and I believe that starts at home and your belly so this is a place to share great and easy scratch recipes, some inspirational stories, and great life tips!

Email

*If you are interested in receiving more personal tips and coaching please email me! Jenn at jawoolstenhulme@gmail.com*

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Jag Modeling Agency

This is Something I very much believe in! 

This agency features models from size 6/8 to size 18/20. One of the models described her weight as "I do not think of myself as skinny or fat I just think of me as me. It's just where I am at and who I am" when taking pictures "I don't worry about sucking in I worry about getting a great shot". They also reveal in this video that most European companies produce clothes that are curvier and they have a far lower obesity rate than us. I believe and agree that most women become over weight because they know they will never be a size zero. I find it funny that these flat figured women are to be desirable. We are women we are meant to have fat for our bodies to function correctly. This constant push to be "skinny as a rail" is just sad. I believe that push is what is making our obesity rate among women continually inclining.

I say be happy with who you are! As long as you are healthy and taking care of yourself weight is just a number and so is the sizes we wear. Smile for what you have and own it!!

Jag Models on the Good Morning America!

Have a Healthy Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment